Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chronicles of an Up-and-Coming Band Ch. 4

I have not uploaded the remaining two songs for a couple of reasons.

The first one is that, even though I had a whole week off from work, I had other things to do besides recording. As much as I would like to just be able to dedicate myself to the band, there are other things going on in my life that take up quite a bit of my time.

Second, I had some problems with the recording software. It just flat out refused to work whenever I tried to upload it. Even if I did manage to do so, it would crash whenever I tried to access the VSTi Plugins. It was quite a nightmare because I thought I would not be able to do much of anything anymore. Lucky for me, I got it to work and recorded the tracks for one the the two songs. I plan on recording the second one soon, and the solos will be added later. Hopefully, and if the software doesn't go all crazy again, I should have both tracks uploaded by this coming wednesday.

Once that is taken care of, I'll begin writing the lyrics. I have not been able to find anyone to record them, so I fear I may have to do them myself. I'll only do that as a last resort so that more people can hear the songs, and if someone is interested at that point, I'll record the vocals again.

No comments:

Post a Comment