Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chronicles of an Up-and-Coming Band Ch. 3

As was announced a couple days ago, only two more songs need to be recorded in demo form so that the search for a singer is taken to the next step.

In addition to that, I already have some more ideas for the second album. I know, I'm not even done with the first one yet, but these ideas are too good to pass them up. I really can't say that much, other than I already have about 2 or 3 songs that are already about 90% completed, and that it will be another concept record.

Darkness Within (the title of the first album, BTW) will deal with the inner struggle of a character as some choices are presented. I really don't want to reveal more details about the concept yet, but I think it's pretty interesting. All of us have a Dark part to our inner selves that always threatens to overcome our moral and ethical boundaries. Some times, it succeeds, and I think that's the scary part about it.

As far as details for the next record go, all I can say is that it will also deal with a Horror theme. I'm very excited about the ideas I have for that album; most of them are somewhat different from the songs I wrote for the first one, but I think it will still have the essence of what this band is about.

Also, I wanted to say that as soon as the album is finalized, I will upload the Guitar Tabs to the Blog. I'd do it now, but I don't really want to have some other guy take credit for the songs I wrote! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment