Monday, February 13, 2012

Song Demo Updates

I've recorded and uploaded some demo tracks into Youtube and Soundcloud in the past few weeks. However, I got kinda sick this weekend and did not feel like dealing with the hassle that is the recording process. So far, I have 6 of the 10 songs recorded as demos, so that means I have to finish up the last 4 in the near future. On top of that, I will have to re-record everything once I get a real drummer and a singer on board.

Whether or not I ever get to perform these songs live as a full band with other people is beside the point now. I would love for that to happen, but realistically, it seems far fetched as of right now. All that I really care about is getting some lyrics down so that I could ask some people if they are interested. The last thing I want to do is record the vocal demos myself because, as I mentioned before, I don't have much of a singing voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment